About Me

My photo
Hey y'all, welcome to my humble blog spot. Friendly and fierce, I love creating, taking pictures, meeting new people and blogging. This page is just how I design my world and what I think is beautiful❤ I have been inspired by other bloggers throughout my 18+ years on SL and if I inspire you to create different unique looks then I am glad I could motivate your own creativity. I will answer any questions you may have concerning a blog. If something is not listed and you'd like to know where to get it, you can just leave me a comment or DM me inworld Sirena Seraphim.✨

✨LUMINANT LUXURIES✨

Thursday, January 7, 2021

Chillaxing

POST ♡ ~{0021}~ ♡

{{CREDITS}}


HEAD: Lelutka - Erin 2.5 Boundless

HAIR: Foxy - Lucid

HAIRBASE: REVOUL - Babygirl Hairbase

EYE MAKEUP: the ::HAUS:: Sirena Eye Shadow HD (dollarbie)

LIPS:TOP1 Salon - HD Lipstick - Fatpack - for Lelutka Evo

JEWLERY: 

**RE** Queen of Hearts Choker

GAURY: Diamond Hoops and Bracelet Set - Fatpack

PUNCH - Butterfly Kiss Studs

PUNCH - Heart Nose Stud

**RE** Quinn Ring Set 2.0

MICHAN - Janelle Anklet - Gold Red Heart

TOP: .miss.chelsea. Drea Top - Group Gift

PANTS: ADDAMS // Addison Jeans & Leather Pants - Fatpack

SHOES: REIGN - LACE PLATFORM STILETTO - Fatpack

FURNITURE: Dust Bunny - Papasan Chair - Brown

Dust Bunny  - Wire record rack

Dust Bunny - Briefcase record player

TLG Jiwa Tenang Beach Potted Plant - Hibiscus💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

*0695*~Just Can't Get Enough~🛍

  🌺~POST♡~{695}~🌺 You work hard, so you play hard. No one will treat you better than yourself. You owe it to yourself to be adored. Live y...