About Me

My photo
Hey y'all, welcome to my humble blog spot. Friendly and fierce, I love creating, taking pictures, meeting new people and blogging. This page is just how I design my world and what I think is beautiful❤ I have been inspired by other bloggers throughout my 18+ years on SL and if I inspire you to create different unique looks then I am glad I could motivate your own creativity. I will answer any questions you may have concerning a blog. If something is not listed and you'd like to know where to get it, you can just leave me a comment or DM me inworld Sirena Seraphim.✨

✨LUMINANT LUXURIES✨

Monday, January 18, 2021

Chocolate Kisses

 POST ♡ ~{0024}~ ♡

{{CREDITS}}


HEAD: Lelutka - Erin 2.5 Boundless

BODY: Legacy (f) Special Edition (1.3)

HAIR: DOUX - Martina Hairstyle

HAIRBASE: REVOUL - Babygirl Hairbase

MAKEUP: the ::HAUS:: - Sirena HD Eyeshadow Palette (dollarbie!)

TOP1 Salon: HD Rebellious Lipstick - Fatpack

TATTOO: ~*Moolala*~ Simple Heart Face Tattoo 

JEWLERY: 

GAURY: Diamond Hoops and Bracelet Set - Fatpack

**RE** Queen of Hearts Choker

CYNFUL - Mina Piercing - Collarbone

PUNCH - Butterfly Kiss Studs

PUNCH - Heart Nose Stud

TATTOO: Juliette Tattoo (custom)

TOP: (fd) Sultry Bodysuit - Texture Change💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

*0695*~Just Can't Get Enough~🛍

  🌺~POST♡~{695}~🌺 You work hard, so you play hard. No one will treat you better than yourself. You owe it to yourself to be adored. Live y...