About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my humble blog spot. Friendly and fierce, I love creating, taking pictures, meeting new people and blogging. This page is just how I design my world and what I think is beautiful❤ I have been inspired by other bloggers throughout my 12+ years on SL and if I inspire you to create different unique looks then I am glad I could motivate your own creativity. I will answer any questions you may have concerning a blog. If something is not listed and you'd like to know where to get it, you can just leave me a comment or DM me inworld SirenaStar Magic❤PLEASE no notecards❤

💕DIVINE DESIGNS 333💕

Saturday, September 25, 2021

.::Mellow Yellow::.💛

  POST ♡~{0110}~  


Life comes at you hard and fast, take some time to mellow out, relax and realign yourself.  Even 10 minutes out of your day just to relax and just breathe came help destress you.  Clear head, clear decisions.  Blessings always🔱



 

~{{CREDITS}}~


HEAD / lel EvoX AVALON 3.1

[ INITHIUM ] KUPRA B.O.M. BODY__ V.  03 FULL BODY ORIGINAL

B&B :: Samile (LeL Evo X)

Glam Affair - Body skin - Kupra

DOUX - Savannah Hairstyle

Delicatta - Basic Liners (Lelutka Evo/EvoX)

NUVE. - PASTEL MATTE LIPSTICK - LELUTKA EVO/EVOX

(Yummy) Abby Ring Collection [Kupra]

// L // - Nail_Kupra

Cynful Diamond Choker - Kupra

Cynful Mina Piercings - Belly - Kupra

Cynful Mina Piercings - Collarbone - Kupra

Gaury Diamond Bracelets

Gaury Diamond Hoop Earrings

PUNCH / Butterfly Kiss / Studs R

~~ Ysoral ~~.:Luxe Nose Piercing PaulinaN2:.

PUNCH / Dermal Piercing / Diamond Heart / Small (Kupra)

[R39] Kupra Flirty Skirt-GOLD

[R39] Kupra Flirty Top-ORG-BIMBO-LOW- Gold ~{{NEW}}~

[KUPRA] -KC- LAIDA HEELS / PAIR💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

*0595* ~Fashion Forward~

POST ♡~{595 }~♡   High fashion, exquisite taste. Always try to put your best foot forward. Even won a limited budget you can put your best f...