About Me

My photo
Hey y'all, welcome to my humble blog spot. Friendly and fierce, I love creating, taking pictures, meeting new people and blogging. This page is just how I design my world and what I think is beautiful❤ I have been inspired by other bloggers throughout my 18+ years on SL and if I inspire you to create different unique looks then I am glad I could motivate your own creativity. I will answer any questions you may have concerning a blog. If something is not listed and you'd like to know where to get it, you can just leave me a comment or DM me inworld Sirena Seraphim.✨

✨LUMINANT LUXURIES✨

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

~Prolific Wednesday~

🌸Prolific Wednesday🌸


🎀  .::𝒦𝑒𝑒𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓉 𝒸𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓃::.  🎀 with my sisters...

Enjoying a car wash to cool off that Indian Summer heat. Blessings always🔱


No comments:

Post a Comment

*0694*~Mirrored Beauty~✨

🌺~POST♡~{694}~🌺 Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It comes from within, if you are a kind, compassionate soul it will reflect in your ...