About Me

My photo
Hey y'all, welcome to my humble blog spot. Friendly and fierce, I love creating, taking pictures, meeting new people and blogging. This page is just how I design my world and what I think is beautiful❤ I have been inspired by other bloggers throughout my 18+ years on SL and if I inspire you to create different unique looks then I am glad I could motivate your own creativity. I will answer any questions you may have concerning a blog. If something is not listed and you'd like to know where to get it, you can just leave me a comment or DM me inworld Sirena Seraphim.✨

✨LUMINANT LUXURIES✨

Friday, October 1, 2021

๐‘ด๐’‚๐’š ๐‘ฐ ๐’‰๐’†๐’๐’‘ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ...?

POST ♡~{0112}~♡


Sometimes you just have to put your own problems aside to help a fellow human being. A simple gesture of kindness can make a miserable person's day. Everyone is stressed and tense, a little kidness goes a long way.

Blessings always๐Ÿ”ฑ


~{{CREDITS}}~

Inithium - #Kupra // RAQ39 Kimora Evans // Truth Hair๐Ÿ’• //






No comments:

Post a Comment

*0695*~Just Can't Get Enough~๐Ÿ›

  ๐ŸŒบ~POST♡~{695}~๐ŸŒบ You work hard, so you play hard. No one will treat you better than yourself. You owe it to yourself to be adored. Live y...