About Me

My photo
Hey y'all, welcome to my humble blog spot. Friendly and fierce, I love creating, taking pictures, meeting new people and blogging. This page is just how I design my world and what I think is beautiful❤ I have been inspired by other bloggers throughout my 18+ years on SL and if I inspire you to create different unique looks then I am glad I could motivate your own creativity. I will answer any questions you may have concerning a blog. If something is not listed and you'd like to know where to get it, you can just leave me a comment or DM me inworld Sirena Seraphim.✨

✨LUMINANT LUXURIES✨

Friday, October 29, 2021

.::One fine day...::.🌞

 POST ♡~{0127}~♡  


A beautiful fall day, every precious leaf is painted by nature before it falls to the ground.  The beauty of these trees? They regrow every spring, you too may go through a "fall-winter" but remember you will always rise.  Blessings always🔱


~{{CREDITS}}~


HEAD / lel EvoX AVALON 3.1

[BODY] Legacy (f) (1.4)

DOUX - #2 Bangs [UNRIGGED]

DOUX - Esther Hairstyle [M/Boobs]

[R39] Kinki ST Top-Legacy  Peach ~{{NEW}}~

[R39] Kinki ST Skirt-Legacy  Peach ~{{NEW}}~

DIRTY PRINCESS- Madame Darkness Princess Heels- LEGACY💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

*0694*~Mirrored Beauty~✨

🌺~POST♡~{694}~🌺 Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It comes from within, if you are a kind, compassionate soul it will reflect in your ...