About Me

My photo
Hey y'all, welcome to my humble blog spot. Friendly and fierce, I love creating, taking pictures, meeting new people and blogging. This page is just how I design my world and what I think is beautiful❤ I have been inspired by other bloggers throughout my 18+ years on SL and if I inspire you to create different unique looks then I am glad I could motivate your own creativity. I will answer any questions you may have concerning a blog. If something is not listed and you'd like to know where to get it, you can just leave me a comment or DM me inworld Sirena Seraphim.✨

✨LUMINANT LUXURIES✨

Saturday, October 9, 2021

.::Rooftop Rendevous::.

 POST ♡~{0115}~♡ 


A clandestine meeting on a rooftop, who could it be...I'll never tell...shhh.  Have an excellent day. Blessings always🔱



~{{CREDITS}}~


HEAD / lel EvoX AVALON 3.1
[BODY] Legacy (f) (1.4)
DOUX - Victoria Hairstyle [M/Boobs]
.MILA. Full Moon Eyeshadow [LeLutka EvoX
Nuve. Velvet lipstick - Lelutka Evo X
e.marie // Reyna Earrings - Golds { EvoX human F }
*AvaWay* LOVE_ Necklace_Unrigged_#1
*AvaWay* ZODIAC SIGNS CONSTELLATIONS Necklaces Set LEGACY
(Yummy) Abby Ring Collection [Legacy]
Ascendant - Sugar XL 08 - Legacy
[R39] Cut-Out Pants-Legacy Green ~{{NEW}}~
[R39] Cut-Out TTop-Legacy  Green ~{{NEW}}~
.:Avanti:. Luria Heels (Legacy Ouch)💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

*0695*~Just Can't Get Enough~🛍

  🌺~POST♡~{695}~🌺 You work hard, so you play hard. No one will treat you better than yourself. You owe it to yourself to be adored. Live y...