About Me

My photo
Hey y'all, welcome to my humble blog spot. Friendly and fierce, I love creating, taking pictures, meeting new people and blogging. This page is just how I design my world and what I think is beautiful❤ I have been inspired by other bloggers throughout my 18+ years on SL and if I inspire you to create different unique looks then I am glad I could motivate your own creativity. I will answer any questions you may have concerning a blog. If something is not listed and you'd like to know where to get it, you can just leave me a comment or DM me inworld Sirena Seraphim.✨

✨LUMINANT LUXURIES✨

Saturday, January 1, 2022

~Goodbye 2021...hello to the Dawn of a New Year 2022~

POST ♡~{0177}~♡  

A new year, new possibilities, opportunities and unexpected blessings.  Manifest what you desire and try to remain positive, what you give out you receive back 10-fold.  Blessings always🔱


#secondlife #secondlifeblogger #secondlifemodel #secondlifeavi #secondlifestyle #secondlifefashion #secondlifephoto #secondlifepic #secondlifeart #secondlifesexy #secondlifebeauty #Photgraphersecondlife #slpictureperfect #slperfect #slmodel #fashion #slfashion #mermaid #sirenastarmagic #divinedesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment

*0695*~Just Can't Get Enough~🛍

  🌺~POST♡~{695}~🌺 You work hard, so you play hard. No one will treat you better than yourself. You owe it to yourself to be adored. Live y...