About Me

My photo
Hey y'all, welcome to my humble blog spot. Friendly and fierce, I love creating, taking pictures, meeting new people and blogging. This page is just how I design my world and what I think is beautiful❤ I have been inspired by other bloggers throughout my 18+ years on SL and if I inspire you to create different unique looks then I am glad I could motivate your own creativity. I will answer any questions you may have concerning a blog. If something is not listed and you'd like to know where to get it, you can just leave me a comment or DM me inworld Sirena Seraphim.✨

✨LUMINANT LUXURIES✨

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

~Prolific Wednesday~

Humbled and grateful to my ancestors for striving to make their voices known through their blood, sweat and tears.  Our fight is only just beginning, and we have a long way to go still, but as Kings and Queens we can accomplish anything we set our hearts to.  Our ancestors gave us more than many of us acknowledge, we are strong, we are confident, and we are resilient. Blessings always🔱

#BlackHistoryMonth

 #RepDay  #ItsTheProlificPΨT #PrettyGang #WCWE #ProlificWednesday🌸 PΨT 🌸


#secondlife #secondlifeblogger #secondlifemodel #secondlifeavi #secondlifestyle #secondlifefashion #secondlifephoto #secondlifepic #secondlifeart #secondlifesexy #secondlifebeauty #Photgraphersecondlife #slpictureperfect #slperfect #slmodel #fashion #slfashion #mermaid #sirenastarmagic #divinedesigns


No comments:

Post a Comment

*0694*~Mirrored Beauty~✨

🌺~POST♡~{694}~🌺 Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It comes from within, if you are a kind, compassionate soul it will reflect in your ...