About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my humble blog spot. Friendly and fierce, I love creating, taking pictures, meeting new people and blogging. This page is just how I design my world and what I think is beautiful❤ I have been inspired by other bloggers throughout my 12+ years on SL and if I inspire you to create different unique looks then I am glad I could motivate your own creativity. I will answer any questions you may have concerning a blog. If something is not listed and you'd like to know where to get it, you can just leave me a comment or DM me inworld SirenaStar Magic❤PLEASE no notecards❤

💕DIVINE DESIGNS 333💕

Thursday, March 10, 2022

~Throwback Thursday...Missing the Big Apple~🍎

POST ♡~{0224}~♡  

Born and raised in New York, it teaches you many lessons.  Some are good others are life altering.  I wouldn't have had it any other way.  I may have moved out of New York City but deep down it will always be the home with the most memories and life experiences. Make some memories, and savor these moments, this is what makes you smile later on in life how you got through it. Blessings always🔱

~{{CREDITS}}~


🌺HEAD / lel EvoX AVALON 3.1

🌺REBORN by eBODY v1.69 Modify

🌺Stealthic - Euphoric 

🌺Orsini Jewelry INFINITY Choker Reborn

🌺Ysoral ~ Luxe Set Rings Anelise :.(Reborn)

🌺VOBE - Aysha Bracelet (eBODY)

🌺Movement - Fake fur clutch - Brown cow 2

🌺MICHAN - Catia Anklets [Reborn High]

🌺[R39] REBORN SLT DRESS-AGreen

🌺KC- VALENTINA HEELS - [EBODY REBORN]💕


#secondlife #secondlifeblogger #secondlifemodel #secondlifeavi #secondlifestyle #secondlifefashion #secondlifephoto #secondlifepic #secondlifeart #secondlifesexy #secondlifebeauty #Photgraphersecondlife #slpictureperfect #slperfect #slmodel #fashion #slfashion #mermaid #sirenastarmagic #divinedesigns


No comments:

Post a Comment

*0595* ~Fashion Forward~

POST ♡~{595 }~♡   High fashion, exquisite taste. Always try to put your best foot forward. Even won a limited budget you can put your best f...