About Me

My photo
Hey y'all, welcome to my humble blog spot. Friendly and fierce, I love creating, taking pictures, meeting new people and blogging. This page is just how I design my world and what I think is beautiful❤ I have been inspired by other bloggers throughout my 18+ years on SL and if I inspire you to create different unique looks then I am glad I could motivate your own creativity. I will answer any questions you may have concerning a blog. If something is not listed and you'd like to know where to get it, you can just leave me a comment or DM me inworld Sirena Seraphim.✨

✨LUMINANT LUXURIES✨

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

*0345* ~You shattered my heart but not my soul~💔

  POST ♡~{0345}~♡ 

Heartbreak, something I wish on no one. Having your heart broken no matter the circumstances leave you feeling "off" for a while. Life teaches us many lessons; how would we know what we want if we don't experience what we don't. Never settle, you are amazing, intelligent, powerful and independent you deserve the best. So have some patience, your time will come when you least expect it. Blessings Always🔱

~{{CREDITS}}~


🌺HEAD / lel EvoX AVALON 3.1

🌺REBORN by eBODY v1.69.3 Modify

🌺REVOUL - HOTGWORL Hairbase ~{{NEW}}~

🌺!SG Noda Flexi

🌺REVOUL - Queendom Lidiana Collection ~{{NEW}}~

🌺e.marie // Eliana Earrings - { EvoX elf F }

🌺VOBE - Chained Love Gold (eBODY)

🌺(Yummy) Oceana Ring Collection [Reborn]

🌺Lexa - Clear Coffin Nails - Belleza/eBody Reborn/Kupra/Maitreya/Slink **NEW RELEASE + GIVEAWAY / ORSY EVENT 6 - 21 AUG** ~{{NEW}}~

🌺Hanatsumi ::. Madison - Fitted mesh outfit with 40 Texture HUD for Maitreya * Petite/Legacy (Classic & Perky)/eBody (Reborn)/Kupra (Original & Kups)EBODY REBORN💕


#secondlife #secondlifeblogger #slbaddie #secondlifemodel #secondlifeavi #Secondlifestyle #secondlifefashion #secondlifephoto #secondlifepic #secondlifeart #secondlifesexy #secondlifebeauty #Photographersecondlife #slpictureperfect #slperfect #slmodel #slFashion #fashion #mermaid #sirenastarmagic #divinedesigns333

No comments:

Post a Comment

*0694*~Mirrored Beauty~✨

🌺~POST♡~{694}~🌺 Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It comes from within, if you are a kind, compassionate soul it will reflect in your ...