About Me

My photo
Hey y'all, welcome to my humble blog spot. Friendly and fierce, I love creating, taking pictures, meeting new people and blogging. This page is just how I design my world and what I think is beautiful❤ I have been inspired by other bloggers throughout my 18+ years on SL and if I inspire you to create different unique looks then I am glad I could motivate your own creativity. I will answer any questions you may have concerning a blog. If something is not listed and you'd like to know where to get it, you can just leave me a comment or DM me inworld Sirena Seraphim.✨

✨LUMINANT LUXURIES✨

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

*0358* ~Rep Carpet Ready~

POST ♡~{0358}~♡ 

A night of elegance, sparkle and shine. Getting all dressed up and going out is always exciting. You look fantastic and you feel it too. Enjoy the ambiance, the sounds and sights of the opera. Music resonates with everyone and is the only truly universal language. Blessings Always🔱

~{{CREDITS}}~

🌺HEAD / lel EvoX AVALON 3.1
🌺[ INITHIUM ] KUPRA V 2.1
🌺FAGA - Diana Hairstyle
🌺e.marie // Eliana Earrings - { EvoX elf F }
🌺Cassiopeia Necklace - TxChnge
🌺(Yummy) Oceana Ring Collection [Kupra]
🌺[R39] Kupra SQ Gown-ORG Pink💕

#secondlife #secondlifeblogger #slbaddie #secondlifemodel #secondlifeavi #Secondlifestyle #secondlifefashion #secondlifephoto #secondlifepic #secondlifeart #secondlifesexy #secondlifebeauty #Photographersecondlife #slpictureperfect #slperfect #slmodel #slFashion #fashion #mermaid #sirenastarmagic #divinedesigns333


No comments:

Post a Comment

*0694*~Mirrored Beauty~✨

🌺~POST♡~{694}~🌺 Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It comes from within, if you are a kind, compassionate soul it will reflect in your ...