About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my humble blog spot. Friendly and fierce, I love creating, taking pictures, meeting new people and blogging. This page is just how I design my world and what I think is beautiful❤ I have been inspired by other bloggers throughout my 12+ years on SL and if I inspire you to create different unique looks then I am glad I could motivate your own creativity. I will answer any questions you may have concerning a blog. If something is not listed and you'd like to know where to get it, you can just leave me a comment or DM me inworld SirenaStar Magic❤PLEASE no notecards❤

💕DIVINE DESIGNS 333💕

Monday, April 10, 2023

*0479* ~Lovely Day~🌞

POST ♡~{0479}~♡

Monday Morning madness. The start of a new eek. Start it off on the right foot and put some gratitude in your attitude. You will be surprised how much a grateful and positive outlook has on your life. Blessings Always🔱

~{{CREDITS}}~


🌺HEAD / lel EvoX AVALON 3.1

🌺REBORN by eBODY v1.69.4

🌺bonbon - nagisa hair - girl

🌺RAWR! Io ELF FEMALE EvoX Earrings

🌺(Yummy) Dainty Layered Necklace [Reborn]

🌺(Yummy) Oceana Ring Collection [Reborn]

🌺.:: Hanatsumi ::. Susanne - Dress - Fitted mesh outfit with 39 texture HUD for Maitreya & Petitie/Legacy (Classic & Perky)/Eboby (Reborn)/Prima & Elite)/Kupra (Orginal & Kups) ~{{NEW RELEASE}}~

🌺N-core PAULA "FatPack" Reborn💕


✨POSE: My Piano is my Happy Place✨

❤LM to Sunny's Photo Studio: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sunny%20Photo%20Studio/128/62/801


#secondlife #secondlifeblogger #slbaddie #covershot #secondlifemodel #secondlifeavi #Secondlifestyle #secondlifefashion #secondlifephoto #secondlifepic #secondlifeart #secondlifesexy #secondlifebeauty #Photographersecondlife #slpictureperfect #slperfect #slmodel #slFashion #fashion #mermaid #syriusstar #sirenastarmagic #divinedesigns333

No comments:

Post a Comment

*0595* ~Fashion Forward~

POST ♡~{595 }~♡   High fashion, exquisite taste. Always try to put your best foot forward. Even won a limited budget you can put your best f...