About Me

My photo
Hey y'all, welcome to my humble blog spot. Friendly and fierce, I love creating, taking pictures, meeting new people and blogging. This page is just how I design my world and what I think is beautiful❤ I have been inspired by other bloggers throughout my 18+ years on SL and if I inspire you to create different unique looks then I am glad I could motivate your own creativity. I will answer any questions you may have concerning a blog. If something is not listed and you'd like to know where to get it, you can just leave me a comment or DM me inworld Sirena Seraphim.✨

✨LUMINANT LUXURIES✨

Tuesday, May 19, 2026

*0678*~On the Move~

🌺~POST♡~{678}~🌺

Time is money and you do not have a second to waste. Make use of your time for it will go quickly, the worst is regretting not doing something. Get out there and make your moves. Love, light and blessings always🌟

~{{CREDITS}}~ 

✨Head / lel evox / CAMILA 4.0

✨REBORN by eBODY v2.0

 ✨All Divas - Magic Afro Puff

✨MuShi Doll Lourdes Outfit - MESH - is available in 13 Colors / Maitreya (LaraX) / Legacy (Classic) & Reborn (+Waifu) Mesh-Body compatible ~{{NEW RELEASE}}~
💙LM to Mainstore: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/EDGE%20Palazo/89/160/22

✨BREATHE-Momona Wedges-eBody-Brown🌟


🌺PRIMFEED: https://www.primfeed.com/sirenastar.magic

#SL #secondlife #secondlifeblogger #sllifestyle #slbaddie #secondlifemodel #secondlifeavi #Secondlifestyle #secondlifefashion #secondlifephoto #secondlifepic #secondlifeart #secondlifesexy #secondlifebeauty #Photographersecondlife #slpictureperfect #slperfect #slmodel #slFashion #fashion #mermaid #sirenastarmagic #LuminantLuxuries 

No comments:

Post a Comment

*0694*~Mirrored Beauty~✨

🌺~POST♡~{694}~🌺 Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It comes from within, if you are a kind, compassionate soul it will reflect in your ...