About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my humble blog spot. Friendly and fierce, I love creating, taking pictures, meeting new people and blogging. This page is just how I design my world and what I think is beautiful❤ I have been inspired by other bloggers throughout my 12+ years on SL and if I inspire you to create different unique looks then I am glad I could motivate your own creativity. I will answer any questions you may have concerning a blog. If something is not listed and you'd like to know where to get it, you can just leave me a comment or DM me inworld SirenaStar Magic❤PLEASE no notecards❤

💕DIVINE DESIGNS 333💕

Thursday, March 28, 2024

*0589* ~Tasty Treat~🍦

POST♡~{589}~♡

You work hard, try to eat right and exercise, but every so often you deserve a treat. Get your sweet tooth craving. It's ok to treat yourself. Feed that inner child and just for a moment life is good. Always take time out for yourself. Love, light & blessings always.🔱

~{{CREDITS}}~


💙LeLUTKA Billie Head 4.0

💙REBORN by eBODY v1.69.6

💙[LERONSO] HAIRBASE v3 for Lelutka EVO X

💙.NONNATIVE - BOY BYE PONYTAIL (BLACK)

💙PROMAGIC Mai Earrings 

💙**RealEvil** Bound Choker Female

💙Lexa - Sha Neddle Nails 
Compatible with: Legacy/Maitreya/Kupra/Ebody Reborn - Just add on, unpack and wear!! These are NOT appliers you will get the actual nail. **DUBAI EVENT** Opens Mar 10th - Apr 15th ~{{NEW RELEASE}}~~
❤LM to DUBAI: 
 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Horizon%20Beach/133/127/22

💙Havoc. Amber Hoodie & Shorts - Rose

💙Havoc x Hush Vanilla Donut Ice Cream💕


#SL #secondlife #secondlifeblogger #sllifestyle #slbaddie #secondlifemodel #secondlifeavi #Secondlifestyle #secondlifefashion #secondlifephoto #secondlifepic #secondlifeart #secondlifesexy #secondlifebeauty #Photographersecondlife #slpictureperfect #slperfect #slmodel #slFashion #fashion #mermaid #siren #syriusstar #sirenastarmagic #divinedesigns333

No comments:

Post a Comment

*0595* ~Fashion Forward~

POST ♡~{595 }~♡   High fashion, exquisite taste. Always try to put your best foot forward. Even won a limited budget you can put your best f...