About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my humble blog spot. Friendly and fierce, I love creating, taking pictures, meeting new people and blogging. This page is just how I design my world and what I think is beautiful❤ I have been inspired by other bloggers throughout my 12+ years on SL and if I inspire you to create different unique looks then I am glad I could motivate your own creativity. I will answer any questions you may have concerning a blog. If something is not listed and you'd like to know where to get it, you can just leave me a comment or DM me inworld SirenaStar Magic❤PLEASE no notecards❤

💕DIVINE DESIGNS 333💕

Friday, March 29, 2024

*0590* ~Beauty is in the eye of the beholder~✨

POST♡~{590}~♡

Behold the flawless beauty the Creator made you. Yes, you are flawless but not without faults. We are perfect as we are, our journey in life is to continue progressing, enriching and educating our mind, body and soul. The strength you seek to carry yourself forward through these difficult times you will find inside of you. The answers are there, you just need to trust and you will see the answers will present themselves. Believe in yourself and your higher power, for they will not ever let you down. Love, light & blessing always.🔱

~{{CREDITS}}~


💙LeLUTKA Billie Head 4.0

💙REBORN by eBODY v1.69.6

💙Platinum - "Nimble" Hair & Hairbase - Evo X

💙PROMAGIC Mai Earrings 

💙**RealEvil** Bound Choker Female

💙[R39] Deborah Dress - Pink - fitted for: Erika/GenX (Curvy & Classic)/Kupra/Legacy/Maitreya/Reborn ~{{NEW RELEASE}}~
❤LM to Mainstore: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/223496

💙N-core ENDLESS PEEP TOE "FatPack" Reborn💕


#SL #secondlife #secondlifeblogger #sllifestyle #slbaddie #secondlifemodel #secondlifeavi #Secondlifestyle #secondlifefashion #secondlifephoto #secondlifepic #secondlifeart #secondlifesexy #secondlifebeauty #Photographersecondlife #slpictureperfect #slperfect #slmodel #slFashion #fashion #mermaid #siren #syriusstar #sirenastarmagic #divinedesigns333

No comments:

Post a Comment

*0595* ~Fashion Forward~

POST ♡~{595 }~♡   High fashion, exquisite taste. Always try to put your best foot forward. Even won a limited budget you can put your best f...